Sawyer Products Mini Water Filtration System
The Sawyer Products Mini Water Filtration System provides safe, clean drinking water while out on the trail. Its compact size and light weight make it the perfect addition to my backpacking kit. I really appreciate the simple design and ability to use this filter in conjunction with the Sawyer Products Fast-Fill Adapter (SP115) to refill my Camelbak hydration bladder without removing the bladder from my Osprey Exos backpack.
Sawyer Products Mini Water Filter
Weighing 2 ounces and fitting in the palm of your hand, the Sawyer MINI Water Filter provides 0.1-micron absolute filtration — removing 99.99999% of bacteria and 99.9999% of protozoa.*
The size, convenience, and performance of the Sawyer MINI make it perfect for everything from camping with the kids to traveling abroad where tap and bottled water cannot be trusted. It comes with all the accessories you need to use this system in any of the following ways:
- Attach to the included 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch to drink directly from the filter or squeeze water into a water bottle.
- Screw onto most disposable water bottles.
- Attach inline on a hydration pack — no adapters required.
- Sip from the personal drinking straw and drink directly from the source, or scoop up a bottle of water directly from any freshwater lake, river, or stream.
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel and emergency preparedness
- High-performance filter fits in the palm of your hand; weighs just 2 ounces; 0.1 Micron absolute hollow fiber membrane inline filter
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; includes two Sawyer Mini filters, two 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouches, two 7-inch drinking straws, and two cleaning plungers