- 1 min read
- Last updated 2 months ago
Our advertising policy governs our relationship with our advertising partners and the relationship between our editorial and advertorial content.
Editorial vs Advertorial Content
We believe in being transparent at all times to maintain the trust of our readers, as well as our own editorial integrity. Although we treat our advertising partnerships on a case-by-case basis, the following guidelines have been established to clearly distinguish between our editorial and advertorial content, as well as where we stand as a responsible media platform.
- We will not compromise our editorial integrity and policies for any advertising partnership.
- We will not publish any advertisements that are false or which do not comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- All Sponsored Content that is created or commissioned by the advertisers in collaboration with us, will be thoroughly reviewed against all of our other policies prior to posting.
- Comments regarding advertorial content will only be moderated if we deem them to be spam, hate speech, or obscene.
- Once Sponsored or Branded Content is published, the advertiser will be responsible for responding to any queries by readers in the comments sections of social media channels, using the name of their own organization or company name.
- These guidelines are subject to updates from time to time. In the event they do change, they will be applicable to both existing and new advertorial content.
- We may remove any advertorial content that does not comply with these standards even if they have been accepted and displayed for a certain period of time.