- 1 min read
- Last updated 2 months ago
The purpose of this policy is to preserve the integrity that we stand for in all aspects of the content on our website.
Every content creator is expected to read the following rules carefully and abide by them.
- Facts vs Opinions: Clearly separate facts from opinions. Be sure that the reader can understand if what is being stated is an opinion of the content creator or a fact that is being identified.
- Paid Advertising/Posts: All content resulting from paid endorsement, advertisement, etc. should have a clear identifier of this fact. Information presented in such content should remain honest and factual even if it may upset the entity funding the content.
- Third-Party Multimedia: Permission must be obtained from the content owner before publishing an image, video, or other multimedia content per copyright and trademark laws.
- Third-Party Legal Terms: All content creators are expected to comply with the legal terms of the websites and other entities that we work with or partner with.
Every community member is expected to read the following rules carefully and abide by them.
- Honest Profiles: Please complete your member profile using honest and accurate information.
- Don't Spam: Please do not spam comments or other community members.
- No Misinformation: Please do not spread misinformation. The spreading of such incorrect information can create unnecessary issues within communities.
- Be Kind & Courteous: Be an example of a good human being. Please create a welcoming environment for others to express their opinions on this website.
- Do Not Steal Content: Do not post stolen content from other sources on this website. Also, do not steal content from this website to post on other sources.
- Be Tolerant: Be tolerant towards others’ viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align.
- Respect Privacy: Respect the privacy and personal information of other community members.
- Communicate Respectfully: Please avoid profane, defamatory, or otherwise hurtful comments. Do not bully or attempt to force your opinions on other community members.